Dark mode issue

nothing, show up in the screen, like i’m not using any image

Can you send the aia?

Quraan(1).aia (455.8 KB)

It works for me. Do you mean it doesn’t work when clicking the switch? For this you need to add that block in the switch block too:
blocks(17)

the problem I have when I switch nothing is appearing
I did as you said but it stopped to work totally
,m

It’s wrong, do it like I did:

Then just add ‘set screen1 background image’ exactly like the background colors in procedure2

I’m happy to help for this, but please practice more, and learn the blocks and components since it doesn’t seem you are familiar with this at all.

I’m so sorry for bothering, Well, here his what I get when i’m switching the modes

I did as you said plus your last suggestion too

Thank you both for your help, right i’m totally not familiar with the platform,i’ll to try study and practice more so that I can help others too, this is my first time in coding so it’s completely new to me, anyway have a nice day/night

No problem at all, that’s great. I’m not sure why you’re not getting the image, send me the aia again and I’ll test it on my device.

You might want to try this one Quraan1.aia (456.7 KB)

Quraan(2).aia (456.0 KB)

Oh I see your mistake. This is wrong:

Just change it to this:
blocks(19)

Waste of blocks

1 Like

Another best way is to store your image name on TinyDB.

Store TinyDB
Tag=theme
Value=dark.png(or light.png)

When screen initialize
Set screen1.background to get value for TinyDB tag - theme.

Thank You all for your help,it worked after i exported the apk and installed the app, there is a problem in the companion, I used the method of Boban because it contains less blocks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.