Deleting and recreating dynamic card using dynamic component Extension

I need help
when i delete and recreate a dynamic card using dynamic component extension it takes along time

Can you show us your blocks:slightly_smiling_face: ?it will make it easier for us to help you :wink:

@Mohamed_Tamer are you still on your way? :camel: :smiley: :grin:

blocks

I will probably send you a pm so we don’t go #off-topic :wink:

Of course that will take long time,especially because you have too blocks.You will need to use this method so you load data one by one :wink:

1 Like

@Mohamed_Tamer
Data isn’t at any table it’s from rss feed

You still can use use this method at least to only create items and not load from a database.This will reduce the time you take very much :wink:

1 Like

Of course I use the starch method one by one

So when you refersh just create your first items you have ( for example 3 items only ) and don’t create them all.And the rest will be created when the user scrolls to the bottom.

@Mohamed_Tamer
I already do this

So delete the item while creating and don’t delete them all anad then start creating.I mean delete id and then create it again.

1 Like

The extension can create more than 1000 components about in 7 seconds. See here for an amateur benchmark.

So if you are spending these 7 seconds with connecting to the web, then you will able to create less components in this period.

1 Like

I pm you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you, my friend, it works :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s a great extension
and very fast. We all appreciate your effort. Thank you

3 Likes