[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

like i want after some secound (7 sec) it automatic repeat for another 7 second?

Yeah look here:

BTW, that version of the extension is not released yet.

Sweet, thank you very much!

1 Like

is it possible from list view not from spread sheet , i will do a webscrap to listview from components

where i can get a notification component? is it an extension?

do you have the example of aia?

hi, i want to my realtime database always update even the app was killed. but i got an error. my apk wont build.
this is my block

anyone please help me :slightly_smiling_face:

can anyone help me with this? this is my block and also my aia file

testBackground.aia (795.2 KB)

thanks!

what’s wrong with my block? Please help me

Please be patient and wait for someone to help if they can.

1 Like

"I want to show a notification with notification style extension in background when value changed on firebase database , i don’t need any timeouts "

Can anyone show me the exact blocks how can I create it…Please it’s my humble request, i need it urgently :sweat:

Unfortunately, it takes time to build blocks. You have to try something on your own.

Hi, I tried the extension and it great, the only problem is I can’t figure out how to make it check website value. if the get value is 1 then it shows notification, and if the get value 0, it does nothing. is there anybody could help me? thank you.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to enable the clock, not the interval but how to enable it, I have not been able to do it

I have the same problem… did you solve it?

Hi.
I’m creating a doorbell for deaf peaple, making them cellfone vibrate when someone is in the door. It works well while the app is open, but i just can’t make it work in background. Just the vibration does not work. Notifications works well.
Can someone help me please?

1 Like

we are still solving that part

Are there real working examples? Is this a dead project? Thanks for the help.

Yeah, the project is discountinued and moved into new Itoo, which works in a different way.

1 Like