[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

Ok thank you once again. i will try.

3 Likes

Can anyone of you can say how to do this code in background

1 Like

You should instead try out some of my demo blocks rather than asking for blocks, they are mostly doable with the extension.

2 Likes

Where is the download link for v3.0.A? :roll_eyes: I can see the first post have been last edited on 31st of March.

1 Like

Here is the extension file. The topic was created on March 31 and it’s not the edit date :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

i don’t know how to use it please say

1 Like

I was confused as the below topic is showing the last edited time! :sweat_smile:

Thanks for this great extension! ❀
2 Likes

Can we create layouts in background like creating card view in vertical arrangement in background by this app won’t have to run all the blocks everytime app opens and laggs less

1 Like

Capture132

can you please create an aia of how we can register this event with your task extension.

1 Like

@AppHelper_Studio I am creating this aia of sending notifications from firebase will create topic on this soon you can pm me to know or help me to create this aia

1 Like

Here it is!

4 Likes

That is the pedometer AIA file! You got confused!

I Will put my Firebase Event change AIA in my next post.

Hi Jishnu, start from something easy like this: storing the value from the BG service Exactly after some time.

BackgroundData.aia (449.6 KB)

3 Likes

FirebaseDemo1(1).aia (458.3 KB)

Here is the firebase event changed Aia example :sweat_smile:. That was for pedometer.

4 Likes

please make a demo how to use web component also

Hi please go into this, if you find difficulty anywhere you can ask it instead of asking for direct blocks.

1 Like

yes, thank you. this is the perfect aia

https://community.kodular.io/uploads/short-url/e811cCgEWSMgovUTr8XkA8TyJ80.aia

1 Like

No, they are not possible to do it at all. Background Tasks extension doesn’t deal with any UI related things like arrangements etc.

If you’re using a foreground service, it may be possible to show like a notifier etc… But I can make no guarantee because if you find it (notifier alert notice) working on one phone it may not work on other.

I’m happy to listen to this! Did it work for you?

2 Likes

yessssssssssss it’s workingggggggggggg :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

https://community.kodular.io/uploads/short-url/e811cCgEWSMgovUTr8XkA8TyJ80.aia

3 Likes

That’s awesome :smiley:

4 Likes

i wii make a video about this in my youtube channel. thank you so much

4 Likes