Drip - The Creative Social Network..!

PHASE - II Update :

What is the name of your app? : Drip Social

Describe your app:

Social Networking

App Store/Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparck.drip

I Can Provide Login Credentials of Demo User if Needed

Full Description:

Drip from SPARCK Inc. is a Creative Social Networking Site and App where you can Post Activity Updates. You can make new Friends Grove Your Time, to Find Out People You are Interested in. Send Them Private Messages and Many More…!! Drip Messenger Has Feature to Send GIF’s And Stickers with Cloud Servers.

Drip Has A Shop Page Powered by SPARCK Inc [Developers of Drip]. You Can Shop What You Like, With No Hesitation as We Provide Secure Shop Pages.

Connect with Friends , Family just Groove all the Time and Explore your Creativity.

Screenshots:

!

6 Likes

What extensions did you use?

2 Likes

No Extensions, I Used Webviewer :slight_smile:
If You Wish to See-
Drip_Upcoming.aia (140.0 KB)

2 Likes

good work from screenshots
(I did not test just check screenshots)

1 Like

grafik

5 Likes

Thank You :slight_smile:

I Haven’t Used It, I Was Just Trying to Make It Load Even When User is Offline, But That Didn’t Work As I Expected. The Extension is Not Active Anyways.

Here’s the AIA without the Extension -
Drip_Current_Version.aia (134.7 KB)

sorry, but is it your blog or can everyone register for DRIP?

Anyone Can Join Drip :slight_smile:

What is the meaning term of a word Drip used on your app?

Well, Frankly Speaking, We Haven’t Thaught Much About It, Just Needed a Good Brandable Name. We Chose that Even to Indicate As Small Drops of Water [Also Referred as to Dripping of Water or Falling of Drops of Water] When United form An Ocean, And That’s What Our App Drip Specifically Does. Connecting Mankind Together :slight_smile:

Wow that is a wonderful and a simple word for everyone to remember and type on playstore
Note I appreciate that name and I give it 5 :star:

1 Like

Thank You for Acknowledgment.
We Are Glad You Liked It :slight_smile:

1 Like

But I see it is a website

Yes It Is, Currently We Do Not Have A Native App for Drip.
But Have thought Of Making it True Soon, By Using REST API.

Currently, It Just Uses Webviewer. So Can’t Help It. By the Word join, I Meant Anyone Can Sign Up or Register for Drip or Create An Account with Us.

REST API?
Why not dependable at least maybe could have used firestore or baserow database?

That Will Make It Difficult for us to Provide A User Friendly Website.
Our First Priority Was Creating A Website, for Most PC Users, Now that We Have Left Almost No Bugs in the Code of Website, We Shifted to Making Of App. As Time Passes, We Will Even Be Making A Completely Native App.

Thanks for Your Suggestion :slight_smile:

You real have nice answers this is a best point
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

I would real like to pm for more help because you made my day :rofl:

Sure, No Issues :slight_smile:

Name of App : DRIP Social [Phase - 2 Update]

Category : Social Networking

Description:

We started Drip just out of a creative outburst but now, we very well discovered the fact that people are loving the difference we are creating . Now we are taking this experience onto a whole new level with our next update which we proudly call “ Phase 2 “ of Drip Social . This phase will make you regret that you still haven’t experienced the bliss we deliver artistically.

The Phase 2 of our app is more simple , more artistic , more productive . The UI is unmatched than what it was before . It works more smooth and provides an unbeatable user experience ; get ready to experience something new and something advanced . We feel that the social networking sites of today’s age should evolve time and gain but we have very well discovered the fact they haven’t . We are here for evolution. Welcome to the next phase …

Phase - 1 Description :

Drip from SPARCK Inc. is a Creative Social Networking Site and App where you can Post Activity Updates. You can make new Friends Grove Your Time, to Find Out People You are Interested in. Send Them Private Messages and Many More…!! Drip Messenger Has Feature to Send GIF’s And Stickers with Cloud Servers.

Screenshots:

Phase -1 [Older Version] :

Play Store / Download link :