Dynamic Card with Dynamic Image

Let’s say it only works once, when I do the first scan I get the first dynamic card with the dynamic image but the subsequent scans I only get an empty dynamic card without the scan result unfortunately…
I add my Block.
Thanks everyone again

Thanks for the answer, I was wondering if there was a method without implementing any extension, anyway thanks a lot :wink:

Hi, are you referring to utility images? Forgive me please, how to apply it, I really don’t know, I’ve never used it…

friend, the component only has 1 block

first of all I would like to thank you for the time you dedicate to me, I have no intention of bothering you with my insistent questions and for this reason I appreciate your answers so much, I’ll get to the point, because in my Block, which I send you, I “only” succeed one scan and in the next one I get no success, I don’t understand why I don’t see the other scans, only the first one! Thanks again, you are a true friend, bye

or

Your program is not very understandable, but if you are going to scan several times you must add your “number” variable, or else refresh the screen so that everything restarts

Exact! This is exactly what I should do, multiple scans but even inserting a variable I get some errors…
Anyway, thanks so much to you too Ruben, it seems silly to you but for me, as I’m starting now, it seems really complicated

blocks2

were you able to solve it?

I can’t, I make several attempts but something is wrong

I don’t know where but maybe it’s the right path, I need to understand where I’m wrong or if something is missing

This way I can’t even view the dynamic cards with the scans!

if you put your aia file maybe i can help you!

I’ll do it right away, thanks

prova_card_Dinamica.aia (5.3 KB)
here it is

You can see the many tests I carried out…

I don’t know what you’re looking for, but every time I scan it shows me the corresponding barcode. By simply pressing scan, I can scan the codes without problems.

Or are you looking for the codes to accumulate?

Try this one

prova_card_Dinamica_1.aia (6.2 KB)