Editable listview, possible? Alternative?

With Colintree extension, I think it’s not possible to insert a textbox in every items. It accepts only text or icon, but it’s an interesting extension.

But, did your problem get solved ?

It think it should solve my problem, but I have to check if I’m able to integrate a textbox and a button on every item of the list. I don’t know javascript so I need some time to check.
I want to get something like this:
Senzanome
If I write 12 in the textbox and then click on button, I want to change 5 with 12 in the database.
I think is possible with your solution but I dont’ know if I have the knowledge to get it.
I’ll try.

Try this.
Dynamically create your items and place values ​​inside them.

3 Likes

I did this with card views and that extension before. It works pretty well.

1 Like

I tried Dynamic component extension following the guide I posted in my first message, but with +1000 items is too slow, 6/10 seconds for showing all items.

Welcome , @Emmevvi
Do you need to load them all at the same time?

1 Like

Yes, loading 1000+ Data at the same time is of no use.
( Correct me if i am Weong. )
User can not view it all at the same time.

You can Load them slowly with respect to Scroll.

2 Likes

On your system, how do you call these 1.000? By date? By type? By region? By seller? Is there such filtering? And if there is, are there still 1.000 items?

1 Like

My first idea is to load them at the same time, but maybe there are other ways to get the same result.
I explain what I want to do: I have a list of goods stored in a warehouse and their quantity, my purpose is to find a way to check and correct their quantity in a fast way.
Having all items loaded at the same time makes possibile to open the app and check, for example, wine (with a filterbar) without scrolling to the bottom of the list. If thei aren’t loaded I cant’ filter “wine”.

Yes, I should filter them by “warehouse/type” so the maximum number of filtered goods is 300/400.

1 Like

I’m trying to understand and help. Is this routine a stock check? If so, why can’t you do it item by item, as it is usually done?

Yes it’s a stock check. Do you mean “load an item from the database, then confirm/modify the quantity, then load another item…”?

Yes. Put a barcode or Qrcode reader to search the product code in the database. Bring the product data, count the stock and change the stock value. And go to the next product in your stock.

I think that working on a list is faster but if the standard is one by one maybe I’m wrong. Anyway thanks for your suggestions, i’ll better evaluate how to go on before start to coding.

For own experience:
1-install the app on the worker’s smartphone who will check the stock.
2- place a barcode reader or Qrcode - scan the product and search the database.
3- Change the stock checked in your database.
4- Generate a log to record conference data: product, who did it, date and time of the conference.
5- Go to the next product and go back to item 2.

Thanks, you’re very clear. I decided to use a list also because till now the check was made on a table printed on paper. But if I check the stock one by one is simpler for me because I can use with little variations the form for adding goods.

1 Like

I don’t understand. Will you count the inventory with a printed list? And then will you make the app for the conference one by one?

I made an app for Teachers to launch notes one by one of the students.
The teacher corrects school tests how? One by one. After correcting one, launches the notes in the app and the student looks in the student’s app.

2- Year
3- Class
4- Semestre
5- Disciplina
1- Student
And notes…

Oh yes, now I understand. You explained why you chose the list in the app to do the conference. Ok, I got it…
:+1: