Exoplayer (audio) not working on Fenix version!

Exoplayer, youtube player, and few more…

2 Likes

do you have any suggestion??? i wish i could get the eagle version back :sleepy:

1 Like

me too want that back. New Version is very suffocating

1 Like

Which exoplayer extension you are using? You can use recast to update the extension to android x(fenix version)

This does not apply to Android < 10.
With Android < 10 everything works as usual. Under Android ≥ 10, the path for the ExoPlayer.Source is incorrectly redirected to the ASD. This also applies to the assets (Companion). The Player component does not have the problem. It is also possible to access media files (with READ permission) under targetSdkVersion = 30. Therefore this is a bug and needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Though it is not possible to get that version back, it is highly possible to get a new update in a few days :grinning:

5 Likes

Can you suggest some temporary fixes for it? cause most of apps are using extensions related to video player

1 Like

A major update?

A temporary solution is to just wait for a new update. We will try our best to release it sooner. Thanks for your patience

2 Likes

Can you give us informations about it :upside_down_face:

No, we usually release a bug fix update after every major update really soon.

1 Like

The status of every bug report we receive for this update is available here: Kodular Fenix Bug Tracker

Already Waiting. I am keeping my eye on community so i can get latest info. All other task related to app are currently stopped due to recent changes and most of we aren’t professional android developer so we have to only wait for platform to issue an update for this.

1 Like

If you want to play from the assets:

2 Likes

@pavi2410 I couldn’t copy an file from the assets to the ASD with the File component.

3 Likes

Hmmm… This thing is really confusing! I will try to figure it out.

1 Like

you should use this. exo player is having problem.

please solve problem related with list permission extension

But waiting is not a solution :thinking: Where is the eagle? I hope the eagle returns to protect us from the Fenix bugs :roll_eyes:

Hi, how can I use exoplayer extension to play a list of music?? Thank you!