extension

(Samuel) #1

Extension Name : DeviceInfo

Version : 1.0
Price : FREE

About this Extension

This is an extension that returns information from your Android Devices,
This Extension provides :

With this extension, you can get the device’s Android Version, Device Name, Time Zone, Region, Language, Storage Usage, RAM Usage, IMEI, Phone Number, etc.

Screenshots :

Download Link

DeviceInfo APP :
DeviceInfo.apk (2.6 MB)

DeviceInfo AIA :
DeviceInfo.aia (37.4 KB)

More info

Someone may ask, Why do i want to use this Extension, when Kodular :kodular: already got most of the feature ? Some of the feature like Get IMEI/Device ID, Get System Language, Get TimeZone is not available in :kodular: and also, if you are using :thunkable::appybuilder: block2code, hybro studio, and app inventor, it might be useful.

Thanks to Android Developers Documentation , ColinTree, StackOverFlow, Punya Framework, GitHub which help me a lot to create this extension !

If you are interested, you may also contact me on Telegram: Contact @kwankiu or Telegram: Contact @hybrogroup

(Nathan) #2

I’m pretty sure we already know this if you’re giving us the AIX.

I remember someone made something including this :thinking: Introducing All-In-One Seems you’re title is closely the same :thinking:

Nope, they can ask you here. Why waste their time to register on another Community regarding something you already posted here, and it takes long to reply because of this.

(Samuel) #3

Just for those who want to PM

(Nathan) #4

There’s a PM feature on Kodular too.

(Nathan) #6

Im gonna PM you, and see if you check it.

If you want to post here expect to get responses here. Asking users to join you own community is not allowed and a lack of respect for the developers of Kodular.

(Samuel) #8

@Peter sorry, i type the wrong things, i means, if something want to contact me, they can PM me there, but now i just changed it to Telegram Link

(Hybro Team) #9

Nice Extension !

(Samuel) #10

New Updates :

Version : 1.1

• 7 New Blocks added
  • Renamed GetPhoneNumber Feature
  • Special Feature : “Go Home”

Download Link

io.hybro.DeviceInfo1.1.aix (12.4 KB)

(Daniel) #11

This is pretty much what the ‘Device’ component does, isn’t it?

thank you for your contribution
please remember the naming conventions, which is UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names

example:
naming

Also let me recommend you to focus on extensions or new methods, which provide something new, i.e. which is currently not possible using existing components or extensions…

Taifun

(Samuel) #13

Hello, i am going to introduce some SneakPeaks for my extension :

you might want to read again my previous answer

Taifun

(Samuel) #15

nice !
I will try to follow it when i release the next update

(Nathan) #16

Nope, you won’t try, you’ll do it. Follow based off of my extension, I didn’t need any warnings about camel casing as I looked at other extensions.