[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Why you use WebViewer to display images? You can use Image component and load it from a URL too (with Image Utilities component). This is more appropriate solution.

2 Likes

The Image component standalone can load images from URLs, not sure what you meant. :sweat_smile: Take a look at my Pixabay API Search Template - the image component loads URLs without needing Image Utilities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know but Image Utilities load images asynchronously, so app never hangs while images are loading.

2 Likes

Image loading becomes faster 2x by using webviewer than image component.

Because images with URL requires instant sync for loading faster

1 Like

But creating a lot of WebViewer instances are slower than creating Image components.

1 Like

Of course. . But I use the recycle view to load other Webviewer components

1 Like

@yusufcihan can you state the version number in the first post? I can then track and know when a new version releases when I just look at the first post

3 Likes

Oh, of course! Sorry I forgot to add it.

4 Likes

I created a Label and I want to make it read the HTML format but it doesn’t work is there any way to make HTML read?

1 Like

Here, Today I got to see one of the amazing Extension Ever built. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Keep the good work up :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I saw this today. Is this a Blockly glitch or something in your extension blocks?

1 Like

That looks like a bug with blockly. Could you please open a new topic with more info so we can take a look?

5 Likes

Nope (yet). App Inventor decided to only add a Getter for HTML Format property, but if you call the property manually (which is coming to next release) you can actually change HTML Format and other properties which only can be edited in Designer :wink:

Just give me some time for next release :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok thanks we await the next version

1 Like

can we use custom font style for dynamic label

1 Like

If you can do that normally for Labels, then yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, It disappeared and can’t reproduce it now.

1 Like

Wow I feel that with this extension I would be working on flutter. Goodbye component overload, hello instantiators! Well done. :grinning:

2 Likes

Test :
A search of the database returning several lines. And I will try to put these values ​​inside the .text property. Then edit these values ​​and save them in the database.
Error :

Blocks :
This code block is inside a loop for each item in list.
error name 2

1 Like

componentName should be TextBox, not TEXT BOX

4 Likes