[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Greetings @yusufcihan, a specific question I wanted to know why this item is not deleted? to show? The problem is not with the database, it is with sampling.

Thank you with whatever you can help meā€¦ successes

If I have more than one item, they are all deleted without problems, when there is only one left, this is the one that is not deleted and remains printed on the screen, every time I press the click to delete it, it intermittently deletes and reappears, clarifying that this item was previously deleted from the database and no longer existsā€¦

1 Like

First, sorry for the late reply.

Can you also show how you are creating components?

1 Like

Problem is solvedā€¦ the main problem is he is not deleting properly from his PHP due to wrong Iā€™d. No issue now

2 Likes

This is how it works, I share in case someone has the same problem in the future

blocks(51)

blocks(44)

The error was given by the ā€œJson Parseā€ block, but for some sudden reason, it stopped giving the error and sending the ā€œnullā€ message, which is how it should be when there is no more data. When the last item was eliminated, the last item could be eliminatedā€¦ success to all especially to GSR who spent hours helping me, thanks friend, blessings

2 Likes

Welcome friendā€¦ BTW it is GSRā€¦

Make two correctionsā€¦

1. pull out the the save tinydb and label text out side of the yellow event block.
  2. Since you are saving only int in tinydb, if value not found no need to use create empty dictionary just use 0
2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dynamic component UI Error

Hello i have a problem and i need help. The dynamic component block my app a few seconds until it show the views. Im using UI and and listing 10 by 10. This is my code.

Uploading: blocks.pngā€¦

1 Like

Unable to Create Dynamic Firebase Componet Null Object error shown

You cannot create Firebase component dynamically, special operations should be performed to create a dynamic Firebase Object.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for an awesome extension.

I have buttons in my app that are partially created in the designer and partially through this dynamic components extension.

When using the any buttonā€™s click event as follows
blocks

I get the following error for any button created through the designer:

The operation Text cannot accept the arguments: , [*nothing*]

What I am actually trying to achieve is to only react to the buttons created through the extension, but how can I recognize them? The GetId function returns this weird value that unfortunately cannot even be compared to in any way.

Thank you
Michael

1 Like

You must use if then block

If the clicked component IsDynamic {get component}
then get the id of the clicked component

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see the isDynamic block. Thank you.

1 Like

if you use older version (as marked in the picture) then you wont get it.

Try newer version

1 Like

I have it, but simply overlooked it among all the other blocks. It works perfectly. Thanks

2 Likes

How can I use this property in components created via schema?

1 Like

in the component place just use get dynamic component with dynamic id

1 Like

I have an image in Card View. I can get the Dynamic ID of the card view, but not the image.

1 Like

do you want to get the image?

multiple way you can get itā€¦

1. get id , convert it into index with this index take the item from image list

2. get id of the clicked component , convert it into dynamic image id, using this id get the image associated with this id

1 Like

This is how images are loaded. The methods you said donā€™t seem appropriate to change after theyā€™ve been added.

1 Like

You are using schema, in which you can set image ,cont get image from dynamic id

2 Likes