[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

what is the internal name, we have to type if we want material icons font in a dynamic label?

1 Like

Yes, there is but we can’t use it with this extension

1 Like

You don’t need to type the internal name of the component if you use the latest version of the extension.

If you don’t use you can learn the internal name of the component with this block.

1 Like

Any way to bold text without using html by set property blocks?

1 Like

What we need to type to get material icons font to label

1 Like

For enum values (values that only can be selected from the dropdown) use their number values.

Also note that SetProperty might not work in few cases, so try to use Any Component when it is possible.

5 Likes

But there is no font typeface in any component there is font typeface import

1 Like

I know, I just said “use Any Component when it is possible” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

im getting error invalid java class

1 Like

I’m aware of that, it was raising error at .getParameterCount() on < Android 7. I fixed that with this commit.

That fix will be included in the next release automatically, however, if you don’t want to wait for the next release, you can download the sources and build it yourself, or use alternative methods like this:

2 Likes

where can i get materiall icons font for download?

1 Like

Here is a ZIP file with all Material Icons variants. (contains all icons until 2020-06-09T21:00:00Z)

Material Icons Variants as TTF.zip (617.9 KB)

4 Likes

Thanks, it works perfectly and i wanted to set alignment of text in label but there is no option to set text alignment using any component so what property should i set in property of dynamic component so that text in label sets to be justified?

bild
bild

1 Like

what about justified alignment?

1 Like

hi i m use not working do you help me ??

1 Like

Remove the space from there. Type “HTMLFormat” instead of “HTML Format”.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to use dynamic tools in kodular

I have this problem in android 6.1

1 Like

Please check this post about that error.

2 Likes