[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

i’m sorry
Really the mistake was from me
Thank you for helping me​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I focused on CardView click handler. You had a problem with TouchUp also :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all. @HeyAveHey
@dora_paz @hammerhai

How to get Name of Componant ??

I used the extension to create a set of buttons. However, is there a functionally for *dynamically created buttons to have a When Button .click effect. Thanks a lot

You can use when any button.click block

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

you can create a event block
it should trigger when any of the dynamic component event happens like
when button created in this is clicked then the event block should rise
it should also has a list variable which gives the value when an event is triggered for an example
when canvas dragged it gives variable such as current x ,previous x ,etc. all these should be converted to a list as a event variable

Yours is the extension that I use the most in all of my apps.
Since the kodular has upgraded to AndroidX, please update your extension so that we can do Happy KODING!!!

1 Like

@yusufcihan, i don’t mean to rush but we need your help buddy. almost all of my apps had your extension :grin:

You can do it yourself too either with Jetifier or Shreyash’s Recast. :smiley:

1 Like

I have tried but it is giving error while importing the extension

I don’t see any use of support lib there so extension should work fine with latest update.

4 Likes

Yeah dynamic component is working but upgrading other extension with recast are not importing in the project

No need to recast this extension, works fine as it is.

1 Like

Yes u r correct. Thank You

This extension DOESN’T use any support libraries / AndroidX libraries so no any update required. However, if you still get any errors, then it’s because of other extensions that you use in your creator.

3 Likes

Did you use only number alone as id for the component created dynamically? Don’t you use join block? If so add that block too along with number. If not show us how did you create that dynamic component as a screenshot

I already attached the procedure of creating the block, you can see this above. I dont know how to link again that post in this reply.

At the end I couldnt modify the propertie of shadow, other work perfectly

you have showed only property setting for the selected id, i am asking the procedure of creating such component via dynamic extension.