Facebook audience network in rewiew problem

hello i am novice in facebook ads. I followed a little from Youtube but I guess I couldn’t solve it. Now, at first, I created an application from the facebook audience network page (1). Then I created a few applications from the properties section (2). But only one application has been approved, I have been waiting for two days. Is there some! I created a few applications later on, but it didn’t work, what is the problem?thing I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

You may want to move this topic to #kreatorcamp:ads. Thank you.

Yoshi

Some Time It’s take longer than usual so Please Wait

1 Like

Your application must be published on play store in order to get approval from Facebook audience network.

hello my applications have already been accepted in the same play in the play store, it was accepted within the same 2 days have passed for others still not accepted I wonder if I made a mistake

hello my problem is solved, my applications are published today. But 2 of them were not published. The reason is this property violates the Audience Network Policy. You may not spam or omit basic information about your app. As a result, we are no longer serving ads to this property. To read our full policy, visit Audience Network Policy 1.4 Spam Apps.

2 Likes

Hi, how did you solve the:

"The reason is this property violates the Audience Network Policy. You may not spam or omit basic information about your app. As a result, we are no longer serving ads to this property. To read our full policy, visit Audience Network Policy 1.4 Spam Apps.

We have the same problem but can’t seem to understand what they mean

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.