Facing Issue Kodular Fenix 1.5B.3 With my DAS Server

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing an issue with my Kodular Fenix 1.5B.3 and DAS server [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/c/servers-storage/storage/das]. I have been using Kodular to build an app that requires data to be fetched from a DAS server. However, I am facing problems with the connection and data retrieval.

I have tried various solutions, such as checking the server configuration, verifying the URL, and checking the internet connection, but the problem persists. I have also tried to use different versions of Kodular, but it didn’t help either.

I have been able to connect to the DAS server using other methods, such as Postman, but when it comes to Kodular, it seems to be failing. The error message I receive states, “Unable to retrieve data from the server.”

I would appreciate any advice or assistance on this matter. Has anyone else encountered this issue with Kodular Fenix 1.5B.3 and a DAS server? Are there any solutions or workarounds available?

Thank you in advance for your help.

What blocks did you try to make the connection? What are you trying to connect on the server side?