Feature Request for full clickable property for arrangements

Good Job and Thank you @nikzdevz this works fine.
AIA
Clickable1.aia (30.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you to both @vknow360 and @nikzdevz for great works.
@vknow360 your extension can also be used in my project, since, I did not have any layout inside layout. I use labels and images

2 Likes

Works fine in App Inventor.

2 Likes

Hello @vknow360 Now I am more clearer, problem is not with the layouts, actually it is a Bug that it works only with empty elements.
I have a video to show…

Actually when I put some child elements in parent then nothing happens on clicking parent.
Rest of the matter is explained in yellow text box in video.
Clickable2.aia (31.0 KB)

My experience with click event extensions is that if an inner component is set to clickable, these override/negate the click for the parent arrangement.

But I didn’t set any component clickable, neither the child nor the parent which I registered as full Clickable. Still this result.
Well, leave it, both the extension are useful.

You could also try this extension:

Can you check this aia?
ClickUtils.aia (12.0 KB)

(Aia from AI2 so you should live test it)

Sorry, I Checked but on connecting to companion just after import it says the error

I imported this 2-3 times but same result.

Hi @nikzdevz I want to inform you that there is a bug in the extension,
It sometimes hide the elements having fill parent height or width.
Also we cannot change the height and width of layout in blocks.

Try this, modified @vknow360 's aia in order to import it to Kodular with no errors

ClickUtils_Kodular.aia (12.2 KB)

Thank you @dora_paz .
But what did you change to make aia compatible with Kodular? :thinking:

2 Likes

I opened archive and edited projects settings. See the differenses

es

2 Likes

you can use card view if that’s fine. it has the full clickable option. also, full clickable was implemented on my request but got removed after some time due to some bugs. IDK what bug tho.

I tested the AIA but, @vknow360 in your AIA too the dark blue arrangement is not doing any action.
One more thing i observed that functionality also get affected by Is Card Property.

#OFF TOPIC

Is anyone interested in this topic: How to animate layout Changes Using a transition?

What do you mean?

you can change.

com.nikzdevz.FullCLickLayout.aix (4.5 KB)

Test this one

See the video from 00:09.

May be this is due to platform difference - app inventor and kodular

This is what I mean, Before registering as full clickable height and width can be changed but not after. And this is with latest extension you gave.

And this was with previous extension, Although it is fixed in latest one.

1 Like