🔥 Fire Analytics : An extension to add Firebase Analytics to your apps

Hi,
I wanted to know if Fire Analytics works in Companion…
Please tell

Developer left KODular

I used this extension and my app crashed because of it !!!

extension is not updated, causing crash.

IMG_20220516_015002

This will work?

well, I no more gurantee working of my firebase extensions because, all of them are built on latest sdk, whereas kodular one’s have bit too old sdk (That may cause conflicts)

2 Likes

An update from Kodular Staff read this

Big Update

As stated above, we are working on a huge update to address most of the issues and make sure that Kodular keeps running for more years.
At a glance, this update will bring Target SDK 32, and will (finally) integrate the new Android file system, so all related bugs to that problem should be solved. It will also include new features and minor improvements as well.
But it will also finally deprecate Google Admob components, as they will no longer be available, even for existing apps. Thus, migration to Google Ad Manager shall be mandatory by that date if you want your app to target Android 12.

:dart: We are aiming to launch this update on the 26th of June 2022. We will keep the community up-to-date if this changes at any point.

My reply states the old sdk to be sdk present in firebase components, not target sdk, etc stuff…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.