i too :rofl: but all we can do is to wait

1 Like

I think the discussion is not in the right place

Yeah !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The update is out but no firebase phone number authentication in it

1 Like

Because we can not work at 100 things at the same time

4 Likes

But it’s very important update every one is waiting for in draco now when phone number authentication will be released please

1 Like

We waited not on on phone number auth, we was waiting for the normal auth for firebase. It will be nce to have that feature but as they told this will come in the next update. We/i am so happy that they implemented the firebase auth with google and email and password.
Maybe they do this in the next update but i think to auth with facebook is more important as auth with a phone number.

So please wait for the next update and see what they will give us next.

I am happy with that update.And all other too. You should a bit more thankful.

S of course but even that’s not working y

What does not work for you?
Sign up with Email and Password works id you built your APK and test it on a Smartphone! Dont be so unfriendly, all here is for free you dont need to pay, for developing apps. Look at other builder, there you have to pay for less components.

I think you didn’t understand this

You can safe the phonenumber in fiebase normal and for the other options you can use rest Api. On youtube you find some videos about that. And i believe that there is a extension around here to get the phone numer without that the user have to type it in.

i need this firebase authentication aix extension which support phone number because i want to set it for firebase OTP Sms please if anyone have it i need it