[Free] Admob Extension With Facebook And Adcolony Mediation

Continuing the discussion from [Free] Admob Extension With Facebook And Adcolony Mediation:

I have created an app using your extension and its showing interstitial ads also but when I submitted to Mi store they are telling virus found, and they rejected my application. what could be the reason and how can I solve it??

1 Like

false positive. huawei doing the same thing. just run the online virus test and send them results. try to upload again and again. some users says they let the apk in somehow sometimes. there is no otherway. Its not about the extension its about the apk itself. just move the extension and try again I am sure they will say same thing again.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Reshma !
As @gio06 mentioned, its not the fault of the extension. This issue has been discussed several times in AppInventor aswell as Kodular Community.
https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=191187&q=Virus%20mi&skip_context=true

1 Like

Is the SDK extension frequently updated as per Admob updates?

1 Like

Now… No…
But it uses the Version which google accepts.

is it possible to add applovin bidding?

Blockquote
btw, great extension

I guess it wont be, since applovin needs xml resources

1 Like

same here it works perfectly on Kodular companion, but doesn’t work on the apk or when published on playstore. my app is on playstore and my app-ads.txt is all good.
what can i do???

From my end it works fine to both companion and apk also even the one which is on playstore

how did u get the issues solved

1. please i uploaded my app on playstore yesterday and the admob is not showing though it was perfect on companion, tested it yesterday and i am testing it now on companion it works.
    i have set up app-ads.txt perfectly. Please assist me

It seems to be too early for the AdMob to start showing the real ads especially if your app is new and it maybe needs for Google to gather the real traffic and know who are your users from.

If so just give google enough time to gather much traffic then it will start showing

1 Like

ok thanks, you have been helpful. i’m really grateful

2 Likes

please i want to know if i can use one (1) banner ads unit for all 3 screens of an app without needing to create multiple banner ads unit on the admob account???

Yes, you can use same ad units in multiple screens but Google don’t recommend it. The best practice is using different ad units within different screens.

1 Like

Hello, yesterday i uploaded my app with your extension. No doubt its so fantastic and easy to implement in the app.

But i faced 2 issues also want to conform that i am using the right method to implement your extension,

Issues -

1. App take more time to load.
  2. Found error in pre-launch report -
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform this action on a sealed instance.
    (Note: except adding your extension i didn’t made any changes)

Method -
blocks(4)

blocks(3)

blocks(2)

blocks(1)

blocks

blocks(7)

blocks(6)

blocks(5)

@oseamiya Please check and help

you might want to fix the red errors first…
Unbenannt

Taifun

1 Like

Ignore them, these are just because i duplicate the blocks and remove the unconcerned blocks and download them to show as example to the community.

Sdk take some time to initialize so app may have taken some time to load.

I have no idea about this error from the extension. Are you sure the error is coming from using this extension?

Okay, so it’s compulsory to add that on screen when initialising blocks? Also, why is it necessary to add SDK initialization on every screen?

I am not that sure, but I know one thing: I just added the ads extension and uploaded it to the Play Store; after that, only these errors appeared.

Also, do you know the right way to use interstitial ads, as per the Google policies?

When a user clicks on anything in the list, I use the following method:

If he clicks the ads, he is directed to the desired results:

If he dismisses the ads, he redirects to the desired results:

If the ads are not shown for any reason, like the internet being off, the ads not loading properly, or anything else, he redirects to the desired results:

So I am using the right formula, in the correct way? @oseamiya Also do I need to use ad load fail or something like that too?