[Free] Advance PDF Creator : Encrypt / Decrypt PDF , ImageToPDF , WebViewToPDF , Print PDF etc

I think text to pdf is in 2nd part of the extension. So check out 2nd part of extension.

It was in 2nd part :sweat_smile: i forgot to mention

Thanks for your suggestions :smiley:

I will try to improve the extension

1 Like

Well, since the second part of the extension is almos 1MB and it is only for encrypt and decrypt, I think you could copy text to pdf file to the first extension. This way we wouldn’t have to increase the app size because of this block alone.

It is an idea from someone that doesn’t understand anything about how to make extension, so may be it is not that simple.But if you think it is viable, it would help a little.

it uses Itext library.

I’m not using the read and write permission, however I use the share component. When the pdf is created the user manually exports it wherever he wants. So far I haven’t had any problems, it’s a great option to not use permission.

blocks

3 Likes

Hello Shreya! I am unable to understand that have can i select image from gallery for converting into pdf can you please help me

@Awais_Khan1 Can you show the blocks for getting image from gallery and which android version you have ?

please help me in constructing correct blocks

You cannot get the gallery image from ASD.

You should use file picker or a direct path of image

When i want to make pdf from layout, it will be show file not found error in some mobiles.

Can tell the android version of those devices?

You should use ASD (app-specific-directory)

I try ASD, but it also not work

Show full blocks @Danny_Richard

Great effort my friend :clap: :clap: @Shreyaa
I am trying to create a multi-page pdf but it’s not working

Can you show the full blocks

blockصs
blocks1

@Shreyaa

Did you want to say that your layout is coming half in pdf file ?

If yes then, the layout view is not fully visible the pdf only has the visible part of layout.

You can try other blocks like html or web view ( you can also hide the web view and it will still create the pdf from the hidden web view in screen)

1 Like

This is correct, table is scrollable

how can i use web view to view tableview ?? :roll_eyes:

It not said that tabe view to web view.

I mean you can create a HTML code dynamically and convert code to pdf or load HTML file in web view to create pdf.

But i can create the block to create pdf from scrollable view.

I need some time!

1 Like