[FREE] ASD Downloader Extension - Download and manage files in ASD

If you want to access it from your app then you can use GetFilesList block to enlist all downloaded files.

Or if you want to see them on your device then either u can use inbuilt Files app to access files in ASD or refer to linked topic by Taifun.

Great! Nice extension!

Getting net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED error while opening saved pdf file (downloaded using ASD Downloader Extension) in WebViewer. Can anyone help me out ?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

@Taifun Kindly check attached screeshot. Issue is I am getting net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED error if I trying to open saved PDF file on WebViewer (as PDF viewer). Kindly guide if i am doing something wrong.

Use Do it and show us the filename
Are you able to open another pdf in the webviewer like this?
Taifun

No! no files opening.

Can I share AIA for further guidance ?

I would use a filename without spaces
Also most probably you are not able to view a pdf like this

Taifun

file_list.aia (94.8 KB)
Please check this AIA and kindly guide me If I am doing anything wrong.

Sorry, I’m on mobile and not able to check your project… what about following my previous advice?

Taifun

Tried without any special charcter or space. But same issue…

How to view a pdf file see here

Taifun

hello, i am new to this community forum.

i use the ASD forlder to store images for my app but i cannot load them in Dynamic Image component. any help will be appreciated.

Updated version 4

Added properties to set notification title and description, if system download notification is being set to visible.

Added property to set Custom Download Path to set custom path other than ASD, that means now this extension is not limited to ASD only, it can download files in specified path.

Added a new function: FilesListFromAssets to get list of files from app assets directory.

2 Likes

Updated version 5:

Added new functions: SaveFile, ReadFile and AppendFile to work with text files asynchronously.

Added function to get SDK version.

2 Likes