[FREE] Email OTP Verification[UNLIMITED]

@themaayur i have 4+ websites and i have a Hosting which cost 5000+INR per year and i get everything unlimited so i m thinking to give free of cost service to everyone that’s it :slightly_smiling_face::pray: nothing else :india::relaxed:

4 Likes

Its not gmail its SMTP & PHPMAILER and also in my hosting there’s is not a limit to send email if anyone spamming with this otp method his ip has been automatically ban for 24 hours and he doesn’t receive OTPS in inbox folder too … I think now u understand…

1 Like

Okay :ok_hand: good but it needs a good hosting which is also not free , what about it ?

U have to read this

1 Like

Guys, he made the php script and used the phpmailer that receives the parameters . These Scripts are on the host that he pays for. I pay Hostinger.

1 Like

I already explained this :sweat_smile: that i have 4+ website and hosting etc :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and i pay for hosting not for emailing so m give free for everyone :relaxed:

Yes. I know how it works. I was trying to clear it. There is no cost to send email. :crazy_face:

1 Like

haha lol…that’s true but some hosting has limitation or some restricted on email too i think i don’t need to explained it more…just enjoy the services :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t consider this a professional host. :thumbsup:

yup…leave it broo i m just trying to help nothing else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome :+1::heart:

I Have Created It With Advance Future You [Paid] Email And OTP Or Message Sent Extension

But It Is Paid

But Congrats For You Extension !

1 Like

haha lol its not a extension :sweat_smile: bdw nice extension but its works with api and also the user have to buy api/extension too …m just providing custom email otp unlimited m not getting anything from this kindly check all my reply’s thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

I Need API For Just Template Purpose

hey u use fast2sms api to create the extension which is paid tooo…leave it don’t go off topic…thanks for ur comment :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Avijit :heart:

Updated To V2

Now u can also send html msg :sweat_smile::heart:

Edit-
Waiting for your reply who test it please reply here :wink:

2 Likes

Try to make full email body customize. I mean I need to remove this

And I need to send like this

2 Likes

Its make for email otp verification also i give it free and custom so if u wants to remove the text and need full customizbale url than i can’t do it free broo…pm me if u need full customizbale url

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.