[FREE] Extension HalfMenu 3D(Floating Bottom Menu)

Extension HalfMenu

1.About :question:

• HalfMenu is a non-visible component, which will show at bottom of a horizontal or vertical arrangement.

• It will be a small icon at the bottom and expand when we long press and collapse when release.

2.Methods and Properties

• CreateMenu - Create a menu at the bottom of the arrangement

layout

• Add item -add an item to the menu at specified angle

Properties

3.Events

4.Sample Blocks

( You can use AndreasCotes scroll arrangement addon or collintree scroll addon extension to create a beautiful animated menu. )

4.Preview Video

5.Download

HalfMenu.aia (34.9 KB)

6.Donate

Through Paytm

Through Paypal

7.Report & Suggest

• Report if any bugs or errors found.
  • Suggest for new improvements.
  • Contact me if you have any doubt regarding this extension.

Jerin Jacob
Follow me on:
image image image image

26 Likes

Another wonderful work from @Jerin_Jacob
I love your extensions:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Love it, Keep Doing these Amazing and Free Stuff for All, Thank You So Much

3 Likes

Hello @Jerin_Jacob
First of all a beautiful and amazing extension. :+1:
Just one request that as shown in the video(as i have not used it yet), in order to open and select any sub-item we need to click and drag over that item. Instead will it possible to open the menu and it’s sub-item using one click only?

2 Likes

Wow another masterpiece…:+1:

2 Likes

that brain is genius

3 Likes

I used this extension in one of my apps. It is a small app where you draw your signature on the screen and save it like a transparant png or an svg file. It is using a very advanced canvas extension. DrawingCanvas Extension - ExtensionDevelopment - AppyBuilder

I made it using another builder but just compiled it in Kodular and it is working great.

11 Likes

Hi Peter.

Can i test your app? I uploaded the aia it id working fine in Companion but lagging after export.

No the extension is not released yet and it will be a paid one. You mean the menu is lagging? I don’t have that problem. Not in any builder i tried.

2 Likes

is there are way to change the lang of text based on switch button

What you mean?
Can you explain a little more

sure i will
in blocks
we can add item
in text i need to convert between 2 languages using switch button switch

i try to use if condition but it dosn’t work
can you help me with that

1 Like

i need help with this extension i need to change the language of text i try to use if condition but it not working could any one help and support me

You can try making the language change at the start of the screen, before creating the buttons. When changing languages, you should close the screen and reopen it, and the buttons with the selected language should appear. Of course they use tinyDB

1 Like

extension download page is not available![not available|690x204]

You can search and download the same from here

Extensions Directory by @Taifun

ok. thanks for your answer