[FREE] Popup Menu - Simple popup menu

Thank you!!

If Dark Theme, in PopUp - White Bg и text :frowning:
In Companion work good/ In build APK - not

Hi

I have a Peculiar problem. I have 2 location in the same screen to choose and select. So I added Two Extensions. From Text Button 1, I made the options and it worked perfectly. Finally, when i selected the chosen option to the Text Button 1 also it was correct.

Things were different when I added the Text Button 2 and used the second Extension. All Listing came right. But when I selected the one and mapped the “get item” to Text Button 2, the Selected Text always went on Text Button 1 Only.

That is since both the functions use the same “get item” the same is going to only one.

Please help.

Hi @kvin100 this method (attached reference image) worked for me… And i guess this is what you are facing problem with… Please try to understand blocks and hope this helps…

Please let me know if this works for you. Sorry for low quality screenshots, i used my mobile to record and crop the images (which lost quality)

“pum” for my ease i used it in abbr… Its Pop Up Menu… :grin: :rofl: :joy:

Screenshot_20201119_185503 Screenshot_20201119_185422

Thanks Buddy, I shall check in lines and try to sort. But I am sure this method will solve the problem.

@kvin100 if this helped you to solve your problem then please mark it as solution or you can mention for further help in case needed.

1 Like

Not necessary, as this is not his problem topic. This is extension topic.

2 Likes

I wanted to confirm if he is able to solve his problem or not, if not them i am willingly open for any help i can offer.

But, i dont think its a problem or glitch in the system… Instead this seems his problem that he is unable to perform the said task and not a glitch in extension.

I Agree with you on this.

@The_K_Studio I appreciate if you can write same message with better words rather using slang or phrase. Mate, everybody has their own values - you are free to judge but you are not wise if you dont know what to share and what not.

I understood what you meant, and now its your turn if you can understand mine.

Off-Topic

Don’t understand me wrong, I just told the necessity of what you said. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Because if he marks your reply as solution then this topic will close after 1 month of last reply.

If someone will face problems regarding this extension then he will not be able to ask his problem in this topic.

1 Like

I had realized and agreed with you on this with my previous response too.

And thank you for understanding me :blush:.

1 Like

Yes, The Problem is solved. I am not able to find the Icon to mark it as a Solution. Hence Typing the same.

great extenion
@DevYB

Hi,
can you please provide java file.

hi @Minur_Hussain if the developer wants he will share it

1 Like

i have a queries how i add materials icon?
@DevYB

did you see this?

Would you like to share the source code of this extention, please?

toooooooo
late
but i hope u add it soon

Nice extension… Bur after the selection if it displays the selected element it would be fine

Very useful and great I hope to experience the new version soon​:kissing_heart: