[Free] Youtube API Extension : Get Everything by API 🥳

Youtube API Extension

Hi Everyone, I am here with my new extension that is Youtube API. This extension helps you to use Youtube API in your apps. There is no need to describe about Youtube API, because everyone in this community knows about it.

Let’s look at its blocks and their documentation.

All Blocks :

Important :

Create your API key here - Google Cloud Platform

This extension has very easy blocks.

Important Block :

Search Youtube Videos-

blocks

pagetoken - string
The pageToken parameter identifies a specific page in the result set that should be returned. In an API response, the nextPageToken and prevPageToken properties identify other pages that could be retrieved.

publishedAfter - datetime/string
The publishedAfter parameter indicates that the API response should only contain resources created at or after the specified time. The value is an RFC 3339 formatted date-time value (1970-01-01T00:00:00Z).

publishedBefore - datetime/string
The publishedBefore parameter indicates that the API response should only contain resources created before or at the specified time. The value is an RFC 3339 formatted date-time value (1970-01-01T00:00:00Z).

order - string
The order parameter specifies the method that will be used to order resources in the API response. The default value is relevance .

Acceptable values are:

• date – Resources are sorted in reverse chronological order based on the date they were created.
  • rating – Resources are sorted from highest to lowest rating.
  • relevance – Resources are sorted based on their relevance to the search query. This is the default value for this parameter.
  • title – Resources are sorted alphabetically by title.
  • videoCount – Channels are sorted in descending order of their number of uploaded videos.
  • viewCount – Resources are sorted from highest to lowest number of views. For live broadcasts, videos are sorted by number of concurrent viewers while the broadcasts are ongoing.

videoDefinition - string
The videoDefinition parameter lets you restrict a search to only include either high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) videos. HD videos are available for playback in at least 720p, though higher resolutions, like 1080p, might also be available. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter’s value to video .

Acceptable values are:

• high – Only retrieve HD videos.
  • standard – Only retrieve videos in standard definition.

videoDuration - string
The videoDuration parameter filters video search results based on their duration. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter’s value to video .

Acceptable values are:

• long – Only include videos longer than 20 minutes.
  • medium – Only include videos that are between four and 20 minutes long (inclusive).
  • short – Only include videos that are less than four minutes long

videoLicense - string
The videoLicense parameter filters search results to only include videos with a particular license. YouTube lets video uploaders choose to attach either the Creative Commons license or the standard YouTube license to each of their videos. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter’s value to video .

Acceptable values are:

• creativeCommon – Only return videos that have a Creative Commons license. Users can reuse videos with this license in other videos that they create. Learn more.
  • youtube – Only return videos that have the standard YouTube license.

videoType - string
The videoType parameter lets you restrict a search to a particular type of videos. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter’s value to video .

Acceptable values are:

• episode – Only retrieve episodes of shows.
  • movie – Only retrieve movies

Usage Example :

On Youtube :

Downloads :

version - 1 Bug Fixed 🪲

AIX : in.sonraj.youtube.aix (36.2 KB)

AIA : YoutubeAPI Search.aia (294.5 KB), Drive- YoutubeAPI Search.aia - Google Drive

Credits :

thanks @iamwsumit for help.
thanks @Shreyash for rush.

31 Likes

It looks like nice Extention but where is aix file to test

2 Likes

Please wait and thanks.

1 Like

Extension is here.

1 Like

Thank you I will test it

2 Likes

Amazing Work man,Hats off

2 Likes

Great extension
Amazing work :+1:

1 Like

How to get youtube homepage video

1 Like

tell me how I can get the video ID when clicking on the thumbnail, I’m already going crazy. no matter how i make a mistake

blocks (12)

1 Like

I will try?

There are different videos on the homepage for the user. So I guess it is not possible.

Try this

Save video id’s in a global list and when any dynamic cardview click

2 Likes

YoutubeAPI Search.aia (294.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks. I have already made the application completely on api. without YouTube ads and with the ability to download videos

3 Likes

Do you have permission to share those videos ? Otherwise you will loose your developer account by sharing illegal obtained content.

I do not have an account on the play market, and I have not earned a single cent on the applications

My app does not builds if it contains youtube api extension . How can i fix this

I will fix.

Now try this extension.

2 Likes

It works

Is it possible to get all videos of a playlist

1 Like