Funding Accounts

I am facing the issue. I am unable to withdraw money. Submitted everything. Am waiting from 2 months no body replying

1 Like

I earned $83,04 before commission cut but my balance shows $22.44.
(Because it was only Octobers income sorry I didnot know now its clear)

You already mention it in another post so before creating new post please wait for any support team member to answer you.

1 Like

(Because it was only Octobers income sorry I didnot know now its clear)

1 Like

now moved to the “Funding Accounts” thread
Taifun

Can you please send a screenshot of your earnings in a PM?

Continuing the discussion from Funding Accounts:

Coundnt send pm to you so I am posting here. I appreciate your help. Thanks you. I got long way by the help of google ad manager about starting money again(SDK issues) and I dont wanna lose it again. Thanks.

You can click the “Last 7 days” and choose “Custom” and select the previous month by the first and last date like this and press “OK”

and click the “Date” and change it to “App” to get the details on previous month properly added up ( without commission ).

It works by monthly basis and you’ll get your current month ( Nov ) earnings on Dec.

1 Like

I also have a minus 50 dollar difference in my account. (after commision calculated)

I didnt noticed that I can do that Thank you.

The income that was added to your account was only October’s revenue, and you are also including some of November in that report. November’s income will be added around 20th-25th December.

2 Likes

Please send me in a PM the report and the actual added income.

I requested withdrawal in 25 November in my paypal! When i receive the payment ??

I am very embarressed :frowning: Octobers earnings is 26,81 and balance is 22,44. Cut is 4,37 It means commision rate around 16%. Thats really good.

I just didnt know Octobers earnings is coming into my account on 23rd of the following month. It means Novembers earnings will be on my account on 23rd of December.

I wish we could see the period of payment next to the payment in the same line. So we dont get confused. “date” title make us missunderstand as we think it means the period of payment however its the date of payments gets into our acount.

I am so sorry for being panic. I am really sorry.

1 Like

As per our docs pages, we process payment requests every Monday. This means that we have started the process for your payment, and you should receive a notification by the end of this week:

1 Like

That information is in our docs pages:

As soon as we receive the money from Google, we will update your balance and make it available for withdrawal. This usually happens between 20th and 25th of the next month.

1 Like

Your PM is not open.

Have my taxes been approved??

this month my balance came on 23th April but it is totally wrong Figures. it should be $150 but kodular transfer me Only $14.32.

please diego check few other people also having the same issue.

help! help! please

1 Like