Games Khelo (Made In India) Multiple gaming app

What is the name of your app?

Games Khelo (Made In India)

Describe your app:

Stop installing every game you want to try, and get right to experiencing them in one app – instantly! Just click and play

Play 214+ Games for free and earn real cash for without paying a single penny…

Play our free games and win real money without spending a single dollar. There are no in-app purchases and no paying to win. Expect rewards, prizes and opportunities to earn cash while having fun with the best money making games!

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

AIA file (Optional)

4 Likes

Nice User Interface.

1 Like

I wonder how you enforce the following. You use the games from Gamezop. In their Terms of Use they state.

USER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
3.1. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use the Gamezop Platform;
3.2. You must agree to be bound by these Terms; and
3.3. You must be a resident of India
If You do not meet any or all of these criteria, please DO NOT use the Gamezop Platform.

What you offer is in essence just a webviewer that shows a HTML5 games. Advertising that you can earn money looks like a earning app to me.

3 Likes

My app is dynamically getting all the games from gamezop and i have made agreement with them and also it shows less app than the real website…and about the earning the advertisements are also there’s…so basically this is just a platform for game lovers also earn money for free

is it working @Anil2 ?

Which database is used in this project

Google spreadsheet