Getting Low to Low eCPM everyday!

seems there are many of us who are effected with low eCPM.

3 Likes

Problem is still the same we are waiting for the update but nothing happened in new update regarding eCPM i don’t why @Kodular ignoring us

1 Like

If your user is from rest of the world other than asian countries, then the biggest sorrow is lower eCPM.
Yes if your user base is from asian countries then lower eCPM will work for you.

1 Like

And you are absolutely right, if this happens, then all of us will be beneficial because we can modify each app according to our own.

The setting of some applications is based on the higher ECPM floor. And some apps perform well according to low eCPM.

1 Like

yes you are absolutely right, Didn’t see major changes in update in which Google Ad Manager users can get some benefit

1 Like

Hi
Sorry for the delay in responding here. We’re still working on letting users set custom cpm floors, but in the meantime I can manually to set it (to say $1.5) for you if you could list the package names of the apps you’d like the floor to be enforced on. (Or you could send me a PM with these details).

edit: We’re also working on a new system to remove commissions and should have more to share soon.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

First i would like to Thank you for responding us we are really in trouble with eCPM from past few weeks :relieved:

Please consider these apps and set eCPM at least from $1.5 to $2 each app. THANK YOU

1:
com.nsiquiz

2:
com.gkquiz.android

2 Likes

I hope you guys release it in next update or earlier.

hello viswas if ecpm increase impression will decrease or not

You will see fewer impressions with a higher floor, but your revenue will effectively improve due to lower ad fatigue and higher click through rates (as higher quality ads will be shown). However this isn’t true for all apps and is something you should decide based on your app’s audience.

3 Likes

this is a very good idea by Vishwas!

I will suggest,
You check in your play console which country is your audience mostly. (each app users)

if from US, Europe & Canada then request kodular for higher-eCPM Floor.

if from Asia & Middle-East then request kodular for lower-eCPM Floor.

thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Vishwas!
i checked the dashbord today again eCPM is low. today you set my apps eCPM to $1.5 to $2.

1 Like

@Vishwas
Hii
Can you please set high ecpm on my app

Package name :–
com.leakgamesattaleakgame.ap

com.leakgamesattamatkaking123.app

1 Like

@Vishwas

Please Set my app ecpm $1.2 due to low ecpm it’s impact our ravanue here is my app package name please please set ecpm soon as soon possible

1 Package Name

com.physcis.textbook

2 Likes

Will there be an advertising mediation function like Appodeal? That would be great. I understand that now you have other problems. But pay attention to this advertising mediator. It is quite popular because it allows developers to earn more money than just using Google ads.

This would be beneficial to everyone. Our income would grow, which would have a positive effect on Kodular as well. I am sure that developers are not at all against commissions if there is a noticeable increase in revenue.

1 Like

@Vishwas

Hii
Can you please set high ecpm on my app

Package name :–

com.leakgamesattamatkaking123.app

Hi
Sorry for the late response.
Please wait for today’s update after which you will be able to set eCPM floors yourself.
Thanks

1 Like

tnq we waiting

Please Update UnityAds SDK also!! Because of Playconsole Warning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: