Google partnership, new commissions, and upcoming roadmap

Hello,
I have a question,
let’s imagine I have 60$ in my unity ads account, and the minimum withdrawal is 100$, when you do the update and I no longer have unity ads available in the kodular creator, I will never be able to reach the minimum withdrawal, I will have to start earning money again in the google account,
Is this the case?
or will the unity ads still be available?

If Unity ads components are removed in the future, then yes, you will not be able to withdraw your earnings from your Unity dashboard unless you have users still using older versions of your app.

Also note that when we say we might “remove components”, we only mean you cannot drag new instances of that component into your project. Whatever you have already dropped will continue to work

3 Likes

Even though some percentages may be higher, Google Ad Manager will provide higher revenue shares and fill rates. In other words, even if we take commission, it may be possible that you will get more money than going with other ad networks at 0% commission.

7 Likes

If we monetize our apps using Google ads manager component, will kodular take 0% commission?

No, we do take a commission, but thanks to the partnership, comparing to other networks, it may seem like it’s 0% or even negative.

5 Likes

Since they partnered with google, won’t they add more networks like appodeal, tapjoy, mopub?

1 Like

As said, we are aiming to integrate mediation and all ad networks into a single set of components.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I AM HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT TRANSPARENCY

to kodular

1 Like

Kodulr is not clearly saying about facebook bidding… we are waiting for facebook ads component update. Can we show facebook ads in our app or not.
Why admob admob… not all user use… admob.

2 Likes

Using all capitals is like shouting and we don’t shout here.

1 Like

Its Caps lock in PC. I don’t care about it. Don’t take it seriously.

1 Like

But we do, that’s why i asked you not to do it. :wink:

1 Like

#Off-topic

No, it will not.
You should better ask this in the extension’s topic, not here :upside_down_face:

Please update api level 30 ( Android 11)
play store new Api Level Policy According

Please read the topic before posting.

2 Likes

What about Facebook ads we are egarly waiting for its update