Google play error: To release an update to your app, update the target API level by August 31, 2024

I understand what you mean, requesting an extension, etc.
What I am saying is that why do they indicate that it comes into effect as of August 31 if it is already a requirement.

1 Like

Actrually I do not know…
you could help if you could just post the information, which is available after clicking “Mas information”… I’m now asking you the third time…

Taifun

1 Like

This Error can be solved using the CLI Tool by @JEWEL

4 Likes

What’s new? How does it work to upgrade? Can it already be done?

1 Like

Please read the posts in the community related to your problem first before creating a new topic.
Read this: Google Play error: To release an update to your app, update the target API level by August 31, 2024

1 Like
3 Likes

The target API level is required to be updated by August 31, 2024 in order to release updates for your app. Languages ​​Jul 4, 2024 17:24 We’ve determined that your app is targeting an older version of Android. To provide a safe experience for users, Google Play requires that all apps meet the requirements of the target API level. As of August 31, 2024, if your app doesn’t target an API level released within one year of the latest Android version, you won’t be able to update your app. i need help how i can do this i donot know about java

2 Likes

If you weren’t paying attention, there is a topic set at the beginning that refers to that.

1 Like

Please update in app billing component also
And what us the expectation date???

1 Like

this method works as a charm for API 34. I updated apk and then make aab from the phone and update my app.

4 Likes

Hey please update the builder fast we cant wait more. Please at least provide any expectation date please

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: App rejected because of issues in app experience

what Google said here Meet Google Play's target API level requirement  |  Android Developers

So let me quote the most important parts from that link

Starting August 31 2024:

• New apps and app updates must target Android 14 (API level 34) or higher to be submitted to Google Play

And

You will be able to request an extension to November 1, 2024 if you need more time to update your app. You’ll be able to access your app’s extension forms in Play Console later this year.

Today is July 17th.
So if you get an error and you are not able to proceed, ask Google what is going on and ask them to follow their own rules they defined there

Taifun

4 Likes

When will come the api 34 update

1 Like

They told me on the discord channel that they are working on it :wink:

1 Like

An extension can be requested in the Google Play console until November 1 and they grant it to you without problems.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Fatal Exception: java.lang.SecurityException One of RECEIVER_EXPORTED or RECEIVER_NOT_EXPORTED should be specified

any update about sdk 34?

2 Likes

You can request additional time until kodular update the SDK

Do this for all your apps, one by one

3 Likes

Update third party SDK policy

1 Like