Google play error: To release an update to your app, update the target API level by August 31, 2024

When will be released new update no one is talking abouth the update. Should we move to the other builder please at least give sny expectation date.

2 Likes

I know there’s no official update from Kodular or App Inventor for API 34. My tool, DevzStore, can enable API 34 with just one click. Yes, there’s a charge its because of server and automation task i do that make it one click solution, but many users have already published their apps successfully.

Try it out if you’re tired of waiting.
visit my website - https://devzstoreapp.nikzdevz.in/
visit communtiy post - API 34 tool : Devzstore

2 Likes

Are you only changing things in the manifest?

2 Likes

No, Not only manifest,
First I Decompile apk
then i do changes in manifest
recompile with android latest jar using apktool
then sign apk and zipalign it.

it all done automatically in series.

even user can directly generate signed aab with api34

4 Likes
  • Introduction We can start by explaining the annual release cycle. Google generally announces new versions of Android at Google I/O, which takes place in May. After that, they release beta versions for developers over several months.

• Stable Version The stable version is usually released around July, August, or September. This release includes a new API level so that developers can take advantage of the new features of the operating system.
    Google Console Message
    Sent Date: July 4, 2024.
    Deadline: October 31, 2024 (Extension granted).
    Violation: The app must target Android 14 (API level 34) or a later version.

• Extension Granted As you can see in the details of the message sent by Google, it allows extending the waiting time in your panel until August 31. However, I have noticed that even after this period, you can update your app without issues.

• Alternatives
    Third-party Applications: To change, for example, in the manifest target SDK to 34, but changes in behavior and new functions must be considered. You can refer to the official Android documentation for more details: Android 14 Documentation.
    Other Builders: Thunkable or Niotron that already have the update to API 34.
    Capt1
    Flutter and Dart: Learning Flutter and Dart will allow you to create more personalized and scalable applications for Android, iOS, and other platforms. Additionally, Flutter offers high performance and a rich user experience due to its ability to compile native code. You can start with the official Flutter resources: Flutter Documentation. Flutter Documentation.

2 Likes

When will lauch the new update please lauch the update

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Update your target API level 34 android build 14 and above by August 31, 2024 to release updates to your app

1 Like

With out api34 update it is compulsory please do as soon as only 11days left

2 Likes

Recently Play console developer want minimum SDK 34. But Kodular Maximum SDK 33. Now How Can I Upgrade SDK Label. Play Console Also Said that If I do not Upgrade SDK Label before 31 August after 31 August I won’t able to update my app.

2 Likes

You can update your SDK and API layer using Tools

2 Likes

Read the complete thread

Taifun

2 Likes

With out api34 update it is compulsory please do as soon as

2 Likes

I don’t understand how can I fix this issue
can you please help me

2 Likes

Hi Kodular Team,

Please update the target API Level, Let us know when you will update. Google Play last date is 31 Aug 2024 Please Update :pray: @Kodular

3 Likes

Is the apk34 problem fixed?

2 Likes

Use this Tool by @JEWEL

2 Likes

The program works well, but the problem is when converting the file from apk to aab.
Do you have a solution to this problem?

3 Likes
3 Likes

After using Enhancer, take the enhanced apk then use APK Easy Tool 1.6 to decompile and recompile again, after that use apk to AAB converter, then google willl accept it as API34.

2 Likes