Google play warning after the recent update of kodular (sdk 33)

RESPECTED CONCERN,

YOUR GUIDANCE REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING ISSUE AS MENTIONED BELOW:

BACKGROUND
I HAVE UPLOADED THE LATEST APK FILE WHICH IS BEING COMPILED ON 25th Oct, 2023 TO THE GOOGLE PLAY CONSOLE PLATFORM AND IN THAT COURSE OF TIME, KODULAR PLATFROM ALREADY HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO SDK LEVEL 33.

MAIN ISSUE
NOW WHEN I UPLOADED THE FILE HAVING THE LATEST SDK LEVEL 33 TO THE GOOGLE PLAY CONSOLE PLATFORM, THEY HAVE NOTIFIED ME A WARNING MESSAGE TO UPGRADE YOUR API TO 31 OR HIGHER.

MY APP IS SHOWING THE DETAILS OF API LEVEL 29+ IN GOOGLE PLAY CONSOLE APP DETAILS WHILE HAVING SDK LEVEL 33. STILL I’M GETTING WARNING MESSAGES AFTER HAVING THE LATEST SDK 33.

AS PER KODULAR BUILDER, THE MINIMUM API WE CAN SET FOR OUR APPS IS API 29 (ANDROID 10). AND PROPERLY THERE IS NO OTHER WAY WHERE I CAN UPGRADE THE API LEVEL TO 31 OR HIGHER IN KODULAR BUILDER.

FYI
IF I COMMITED OR MENTIONED SOME ILLLOGICAL REASONS, SORRY FOR THAT AS I AM A BEGINNER DEVELOPER !

FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLZ CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS/SNAPSHOTS.

Don’t confuse between Min.SDK and Target.SDK

Min SDK is the Smartphones with that version or higher can install app. Lower versions cannot install the app.

Target SDK should be latest and is 33 on your app.

where is warning? show some screenshots?

Please no CAPS lLOCK

Taifun

1 Like

I think your app is under review,

Wait till approval, then this warning will be dismissed.

Dear, TAIFUN you have to appologize for me because you are no one to make fun of others and to use phrase like DONT SHOUT… it feel so bad if moderator like PETER (who is generally a very toxic person by nature) always present to support negativity and making the platform as worst as he could. I am surprised for him as moderator!

2 Likes

@bidder_boons see here

The highest desired API level that is not compliant is Android 12 (API level 31)

Yeah, same problems to me too…
Feels bad having a service that i pay for not having updated google play requirements. This bug was shown to me since June 2023. We are on Jan 2024 and no fix yet. I wonder why still not fixed…