GPS DateTime Extension: Retrieve Current Date and Time Based on Location

Dear Kodular Community Members,

I’m thrilled to share with you an extension I’ve developed called ExtensionTimeGps. This extension allows you to retrieve the current date and time based on GPS location on Android devices.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to each member of this vibrant community. Your support, ideas, and contributions have been an inspiration throughout this development process. It’s because of your enthusiasm and dedication that projects like this come to fruition.

As a passionate developer, I firmly believe in the importance of sharing knowledge and resources. That’s why I’ve chosen to share this extension with you all for free. My goal is to contribute to the growth of our community by providing useful and innovative tools.

I genuinely hope that this extension will be beneficial for your projects and will enhance your development experiences. Feel free to use, modify, and share it as you see fit.

Let’s continue to foster this culture of collaboration and mutual support within the Kodular community.

Thank you once again for your support and active participation.

Best regards,
LAHRECHE Adame

ExtensionTimeGps
GPS date and time extension
Location-based date and time extension
Android GPS timestamp extension
GPS time retriever extension
GPS-based date and time component
Android GPS datetime extension
Location timestamp extension
Android GPS time utility
Extension for GPS datetime retrieval

ExtensionTimeGps.aix (1.8 MB)

there is one bloc as variable give the epoch time if there is no signal gps that give 1708379236000
Bloc
bloc Time GPS

example:

1 Like

it simple there is one bloc as variable give the epoch time if there is no signal gps that give 1708379236000
Bloc
bloc Time GPS

example:

this is an example

GpsTime.aia (1.9 MB)

If this can lock the GPS should be on while the app is running and the app will not run without before activating GPS?