[Guide] In-App Billing

But Google pay is world wide, so people can’t pay using their google pay app to my Google Pay business UPI ID. ??

Or can you tell me?

Is there any option to hide upi id from payment page. ?? And my real name is showing instead of my business profile name like “shopping area”
How to solve this one ?

It is but does your business account enabled for international transactions?

i don’t have any idea about it

people use google in-app billing because it makes it easier to take payment from different countries, like paypal is banned in pakistan but not the google, so google will make this easy for us to take payment from there by enabling pakistani users to pay through like jazz cash. as we have paytm they have zass cash and in different countries different payment methods are available. UPI is only in india. so it’s better to use google in app billing than to integrate hundreds of payment method for different countries

1 Like

Can’t you provide help over kodular in app billing component ?
How much google charge ??

if that component is good to use then why would the developer create a new paid extension. the kodular in-app billing uses old libraries and after November 2021, you won’t be able to use it and also if you still use it before November then many of your orders will be refunded automatically in 3 days because they have to be acknowledged or consumed otherwise it will be considered as a fraud payment or something like that. you can read the full policy over the internet.

currently google charge 30% but soon… i think from july, google will charge only 15% to support new developers ( some conditions are there )

Ok

If my app is suspended or account terminated, will play console return all my balance?

It’s a google product. As admob does after termination of an account, admob doesn’t pay us remaining balance, if the threshold is over. I think the same, console will do, isn’t it ??

i don’t know, simply do a google search and why are you making an app which will terminate by google? just follow all the policies given by google.

I am talking about a case in which it happens. Google rejects or suspends app by showing any of their policy. No one is perfect. Google can suspend apps from which google play is not collecting any money. Because there is monopoly of its store. Any way, I hope you got me. By the way thanks for helping us.

that’s completely wrong.

I hope it should be wrong :slightly_smiling_face:.

I unable to find product Id.

Please help me to find

read this please

How to purchase a same product id several times. because once i purchased product 1. again i couldn’t purchase that same product. what should i do for this? for an example if a “product 1” value 1USD. again users can purchase that “product 1” more than 1 time. but while i am checking i got the error message of “you already own this item”.

set AutoAcknowledge to false and use “consume” block after the purchase is done… now user will be able to purchase it again and again :smiley:

component_method

1 Like

in this case you have to manually acknowledge, which actually is not the question here…

you have to consume it before being able to purchase it again

Consume
Consumes a given in-app product. Consuming can only be done on an item that’s owned, and as a result of consumption, the user will no longer own it.
Will trigger event Consumed .

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you so much @Taifun and @Yashk12

when i consume a item for buy again and again. If I set AutoAcknowledge to false. when should I acknowledge the purchased item. because i should acknowledge the item after purchase done. if not user will get refund.

Achnowledge and Consume are 2 different things…

Do you have a validating server component?
If yes, set AutoAcknowledge to false, else to true

How the billing extension can help: If you decide to not verify the purchase, you can use the AutoAcknowledge feature of the extension to automatically acknowledge after purchasing. If you choose to verify the purchase, use the PurchaseUpdated event to get the purchase token and follow chapter Verify purchases before granting entitlements in the Fight fraud and abuse page. After successful verification then use method Acknowledge together with the purchase token to acknowledge the purchase.

before being able to purchase an already purchased product again, you first have to Consume it.

Taifun

Hello I have a doubt. Subscribe option will continue forever?
Because i saw a message in Subcription option → Resubscribe Area " Resubscribe is not currently available for your users because your app does not use Billing Library 2.0 in all active app bundles"
Please find the Attachment below

Please clear my doubt

usually yes, only in India Google seems to make an exception

Taifun

Ok by the way, I am from Sri Lanka. Same problem i am facing