Hand Washing Timer App

I made an app to help wash hands according to CDC guidelines. Here’s the AIA hand_washing.aia (13.1 KB), and the APK hand_washing (1).apk (4.8 MB) and a couple screenshots.

I’m currently working on my Google Play store listing but it isn’t done yet.
Enjoy!

7 Likes

I now have a link to my app on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simpletoolsmadeasy.wash

Good app but need some background adjustments

1 Like

Thanks! Do you have any specific suggestions?

Yes
Change the background
This video will help you

Edit: If promoting YouTube Videos, then make sure they are in English.

Could work on the UI.

1 Like

I’ve started the rollout of a new version of the app which includes an improved UI and a new “info” tab to help you learn how to effectively wash your hands. It should be available from the Play Store soon but in case you want it sooner or would like to view the source code, here’s the new AIA and APK.
hand_washing (1).apk (4.8 MB)
hand_washing (1).aia (17.1 KB)

Would be nice to post some screenshots.

Here are the new screenshots:

I have now started the rollout of version 3.0.0 to the Play Store. Here’s the new AIA and APK for you to look at while it is under review.
hand_washing (5).apk (4.8 MB)
hand_washing (2).aia (18.6 KB)
The highlights of the release include more colors and a vibration for when the timer is finished. Here are a few screenshots:

1 Like

My feedback : Just improve UI
The UI is not good in my opinion…

What part of the UI would you like to be changed?

Thanks @Mateja!

hi I published my app to playstore and its more than 3 days but my app is not rolled out.

It’s okay, gotta kill boredom somehow. This quarantine is really getting me.

I have finished version 4.0.0 of Hand Washing Timer which has changes including a redesigned icon and a rewards system that allows you to change the background to a new color after washing your hands with the app 10, 50 and 100 times.
Here are a few screenshots:

AIA: hand_washing (3).aia (41.4 KB)
APK: hand_washing (8).apk (4.8 MB)
I will be releasing a more stable version including these new features to Google Play in the coming days.

I’m thinking of making a similar app with a better design

2 Likes

Yeah the UI is a main uncompleted building zone yet…

Feel free to use my AIA as a starting point if you think you can improve on it! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice to see an open, free usable developing .AIA! Keep up the good work!
Yoshi