Hello, I want blocks to count on numbers, for example, when entering an application, there is a button on touching which an interface opens to count e

Hello, I want blocks to count on numbers, for example, when entering an application, there is a button on touching which an interface opens to count every time when touching a button, it counts from 1 to 1000

On every time button click use tinydb to save the count

Greetings @MOU7AREB,

I have understood your concern and have attached sample blocks on how to achieve your task. You can check the condition whenever a user clicks. And it automatically adds the value stored in TinyDB. You can call the check value function to see if the value is greater than or equal to a thousand and decide what to do if it’s greater. If you have any queries feel free to ask. We are here to help you.

I hope this fixes your issue. Happy Koding!

1 Like

If value not found, user must give zero instead of empty string or it will throw an error

1 Like

Can you give me an interface

You just need to call this function when button or any other clickable component click as you need. That’s all, so simple.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.