Help Making Cart Page

Hi guys. I need help to make a cart page. Im making a restaurant app and i need to send by one app to other app (admin app) requests of clients. Im using the firebase to send information and i need help developing my blocks and idea how to make it. Im actually send the product to cart page.
Thanks for who can help me !!

Welcome.
Friend, first the logic.
1- make list of products
2- show this list of products.
3- create routine to include in the cart.
4- create routine to exclude from the cart.
5- routine to close / send request to the database
6- routine to view orders.

And

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for the answer, but can you say to me if what I did is correct. I have a list of products, and when the user press the button add to cart the product.I have to add the variables created already to the firebase

I didn’t read your blocks. Generally the products in the cart are valid for the system, after the customer closes / finalizes the purchase, then what was in the cart becomes a purchase (which can be an order to be prepared in real time in the kitchen or an order waiting) payment- pending)

Think about it

But my difficult is put the information of the dynamic card view in firebase, because i have the information in list and i have to put in other list the same information. And it´s not working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.