How can I get the cell number of Excel sheet while using dynamic component?

Maybe if you share the aia file, it will be easier for other members to help solve your problem.

I am really sorry I won’t be able to share my sis and also I am not using web view to get the data…I am using spreadsheet extension…after getting the data I am putting it in “list from CSV table text”
Then I am adding the data in global variable list.

You are misunderstanding then. Spreadsheet mean it denotes only airtable in kodular but you are looking for googlesheet.

Please search in community or use the link that i shared you earlier

Ok fine, it’s Google sheet extension but the above link is not helpful…

If you are using such extension, you can ping that extension developer to how to get row number

I have shown all the blocks still no one can help me? I have made some changes but now I am getting 1,1,3,3 but this is not right I should only get 3&4

@Sandhya_Halder try my simple dynamic aia. I hope u understand.

Dynamic.aia (35.7 KB)

@sugarlesscreator thank you for trying to help but this helps to get the cardview number but I want something else as I have mentioned before…

Capture Capture2

I have solved…

1 Like

But there is another problem, how can I remove the dynamic cardview after clicking the dynamic delete button?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.