How can I rewrite and change app_inventor after sound record to user My Documents

blocks (3)

1 Like

Hello @Mika everything works perfect but the worse thing face is that when I record the first records and when I repeat the second recording the first will be deleted and replaced to the second record so I don’t know why I can’t keep both multiple recording.
See this

This record was replaced by the second one

Please one last advanced help needed

You have to use random file name each time you save file.

How does this work?

1 Like

I have tried both these methods none of them works, for my surprise that way stops the component from recording

How about doing it exactly as in my image, such as. no space, no other characters etc

1 Like

Even this one

Try it with .3pg as extension and not with .mp3

1 Like

Thank you very much @Boban you have real saved my time again

That worked like a magic the error was with the time and date and minutes
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Yes @Mateja you thought well.
But I don’t know if there is a way to record only internal audio instead of taking the outside audio.

is there any option on that?

With Kodular, no.
Also, it requires root. All android devices need to be rooted so an external application can record internal audio.

See the answer from abhinov
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-record-internal-audio-on-Android?top_ans=113861091

I would like to know which one .3gp .aac et is best for quality and not using much kbs or mbs?

I still need more help on how to fetch the File Name which has the saved records. I have tried this method but it gets the blank file and not what I expected.

I found nothing here.

Please I need your help once again.

Data type is very similar to mime type.Try mp3/* and see what happens.

Yet still nonthing works

If so then try this one:
audio/*

Also it is not working I don’t know why :man_shrugging: