How do I save the SoundRecorder component files in numbered order?

Put the start recording block at the end of your procedureā€¦

Should I insert the ā€œ.Startā€ block of the SoundRecorder component at the end in the procedure block?

Yes, you haveā€¦

It always gives me the same error.

The File component uses different paths (relative / absolute) for methods (blocks). In this case (File.Exist) the relative path is needed:

I have mentioned this many times, e.g. here:

2 Likes

this would be perfect except for the second "notā€™ā€™

Didnā€™t understand you :thinking:You can use the quote option so i can understand what is the point you are talking about?

Nope it should be false.You can see here:

That is a for loop that will check if all of the files that is recorded by the application is exists ( not deleted )ā€¦If it exists it will set the OldFileFound to falseā€¦Else it will set it to trueā€¦Set saved recording to sound{number} so if a file deleted it will be replaced and break the loopā€¦When the loop end it will check if OldFileFound is equal to falseā€¦If its equal to false it will save the file to the new nameā€¦And increase the global number variable by 1ā€¦
Donā€™t forget to change the path in exists block to your file pathesā€¦

Because if it is true.The file will be saved with the current number, else, it will be saved with the next number, hope you understand me :wink:

I do understand you :dizzy_face: you said if it is false it will be save with the next number but your block says ''if it is ā€˜ā€˜notā€™ā€™ false. that is what does not make sense to me. well, i tried :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope my blocks says, if itā€™s not true
In another way that means:
if oldfilefound not = true

so oldfilefound = true, I thought it was false. Never mind!

1 Like