How I can directly install apk from my apk

Ok but I have location problem it says file not found

protip: what about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
Taifun

1 Like

Ok then , can you please tell me the blocks
Let I have the apk in drive I give link to app from spreadsheet now I want that the app download and install interface to be shown
How can I do this

read my previous answer

Taifun

1 Like

Thanks taifun

Hey taifun I want to download apk from drive to show show real progress of download and the apk is downloaded and file in download
And after downloading it directly prompted for installation
But as in you post I did not found what information I need so help

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

Actually I did not have experience about this feature and do not know what should I do @Taifun

Taifun already answered what to do and how to do :point_down:

Now it’s up to you, whether you are willing to show the blocks or not!

1 Like

He showed those blocks in which file does not download and I can not get progresss

Here the point is to show your blocks, so we can know what you are doing and then it would be easy to troubleshoot your problem.

I am making a app store so to install app from link through airtable as he click install the app download and prompt for install
Sorry I can’t provide blocks image @Vaibhav

That’s the point. Hope someone can help you without your blocks image

Don’t you want or can’t you?
If the latter:

That I know how to download blocks but why do you need the blocks you just have to tell me which component I have to usr

use the activity starter
Taifun

But I want to get download progress’s

I tereid using download but instead of downloading apk it downloads the web page

All my problem solved by using Deep host Custom Downloader extension

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.