How to add custom icon to One Signal notification?

It does not matter because even if your app is removed from recents, you will be able to receive OneSignal notification.

Then what I need to change?

I don’t know because I have never ever encountered such error. I have tagged one Kodular Staff. Let’s see if he replies or not. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support

2 Likes

Hi I am getiing square gray block only… Not my icon… Pls suggest me. I have made all sizes according in photo editor.

Hey I know the “ya” method…but actually for that to work we need to set our app icon to be transparent, and it is sometimes weird because removing background from the icon for some apps the logo is disturbed and damaged…that’s why I want to show any other icon in push notification…any way to do this?

maybe this will help you

But why ya? and from which name should we upload that icon?

You can upload the icon with any name just remember to enter ya when sending notification from Onesignal and you are good to go​:upside_down_face:

So you don’t need to enter the icon name, it will automatically detect the icon from its size ?

Exactly

No if you do not upload any icon then it will show app icon at notification but i will not clear in seeing

Means didn’t understand your last line - No if you do not upload any icon then it will show app icon at notification but i will not clear in seeing

Yes
Just upload the icon in any name does not matter keep remember that when you send the notification then type ya at small icon

1 Like

Okay thanks, will try and let you know if any issue arrive thanks.

There is one more things its little bit off topic -
When i try to send notification from One Signal App, Its send notification to 2 apps of mine, i check the one signal id and also the Firebase Id all are different still face the same issue, any idea why ?

Same is happening with me
Notification is being to sent my other apps also.
Even their onesignal id is different still same notifications.

Try this extension

1 Like

I found a way, just disable the other app on One Signal before sending a notification.

How to disable it in one signal ?

Your app > Settings > Keys & IDs > Disable App

Still no effect even after disabling app in onesignal
All apps are recieving same notification :disappointed_relieved:

All apps onesignal id is different

I have remove all apps from organization of onesignal & again registered them.
now working

1 Like