How to build a perfect seek bar a for music player app?

I want to create a seek bar for my music app but facing many issues so I need some help regarding this build…

if you search on community then you will get enough solutions,
https://community.kodular.io/search?q=music%20player

don’t post without searching.

these are the free source code for music player

3 Likes

Its working…Thanks a bunch.

:thinking: Both are working perfectly.

Sorry, but if you find them useless, try sth yourself or google for sth.

Have a nice day!

U too…:+1:

U r local music player don’t have this feature :point_down:
Captureddsd

Using the useless idea of both local music players and a bit of coding you can easily implement that.

What?:thinking:

You´ve edited the reply I quoted you mentioning both are useless for you.

Glad you checked them better!

i owe you an apology

2 Likes

I accept it, don’t worry!

May your app be as you wish! :+1:

2 Likes

These blocks are working properly for small length audios(5-6 minutes) but when I am using audios with large length(18-30 minutes), the seek bar progress is so so slow that its not noticeable and when I am increasing the DURATION DIVIDED BY 100(this value), the seek bar is moving okay but play song from thumb position is not working…thats the issue.

I haven’t tested in long audio files … maybe you can adapt it to those.

I have tried a lot but unable to do… when I am increasing the DURATION DIVIDED BY 100(this value), the seek bar is moving okay but play song from thumb position is not working…thats the issue.

I don’t know what might be causing this issue once you have set the slider max value to the song duration. It should work!

Yea…But its not working…I don’t know whats wrong with it.

My suggestion would be to hard code Clock2.TimerInterval to 200.
There isn’t anything CPU or GPU heavy going on in Clock2.Timer so I don’t see a problem doing that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.