How to collect data from another app which made from kodular

Hello coders,
Suppose there are two applications(made by kodular) installed in mobile.
1st app want to collect data from 2nd app and after collecting data send back data into 1st app.

I want to make this type of app, I know how to open 2nd app but I don’t know how to send back data. Please give me suggestions how I can send that into that screen

1st app have to send data into that screen by which you had clicked that button to collect data.

you can upload the data in first in firebase and then you can call that data in second app

1 Like

To elaborate your point more:-
Connect both of your app with same firebase database bucket / airtable table after that store the data using first app and call data in 2nd app

2 Likes

In 2nd app I have to save notes offline and want to call it offline is it possible.

What you want is simply the basic concept of a database. 1,2,3,4…N applications can use (update) the same data. To store offline location use Sqlite. Online there are several options for you to choose. Below is a text taken from Oracle site with concepts about database.

:point_down:

Database defined

A database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system. A database is usually controlled by a [database management system (DBMS) Together, the data and the DBMS, along with the applications that are associated with them, are referred to as a database system, often shortened to just database.

Data within the most common types of databases in operation today is typically modeled in rows and columns in a series of tables to make processing and data querying efficient. The data can then be easily accessed, managed, modified, updated, controlled, and organized. Most databases use structured query language (SQL) for writing and querying data.

NoSQL databases

• A NoSQL, or nonrelational database, allows unstructured and semistructured data to be stored and manipulated (in contrast to a relational database, which defines how all data inserted into the database must be composed). NoSQL databases grew popular as web applications became more common and more complex.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.