How to Create Any Design Using Dynamic Components Extension

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nice documentation information

1 Like

Hi Im trying but hav not result. Colud you send me an axample of use? thanks alot

A simple example

1 Like

Thanks Dora it’s work fine. Now I want to get a click on dynamic components, could It be possible? Thanks a Lot

1 Like

Yes it is possible

Dora you are an angel. Have you any simple example to show me how can I do that?

A very simple example

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try tomorrow!! Regards

I am getting “Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘java.lang.Class java.lang.Object.getClass()’ on a null object reference” error.
Searched forum and found

and understand what should I do, but I am checking my code and can not find error.
I am trying to copy this:
components:

blocks:

Can you download procedure as png and post it again ?

Also why are you using a table ?

to get this design:
img1 - space - img
nameofimg1 - space - nameofimg2

Did you mean this?

I think I found the problem. It is Align Horizontal-Vertical blocks.

Although error vanished still I can not duplicate elements. I will try without table.

1 Like

Replace red block (get vertical) with get horizontal

Use numbers instead of brown alignment blocks. for example 3 for bottom, 1 top, 2 centered…

Thank you, The Guide is ultimately useful and clear.

1 Like

How can i got him

Can I create Lottie component

Greetings koders, I come here for help, I really have days trying until very late and I’m tired of the fact that nothing I do works… I just need to click on the dynamic card brought from mysql, and take the id of each card to be sent again. I have tried all the codes posted here and none of them worked for me, it tells me that there is nothing in the id… I put photos of my blocks to see if someone takes pity on me and gets me out of my anguish… successes.