How to create csv

All things, after searching the community about csv I still haven’t found a guide to create a csv file that will then be saved by the user’s phone, the data has several characters such as names, titles, subtitles.

use the file component to save the file to ASD or shared storage
and if your data is stored in the app as list of lists, then just use the list to csv table block to convert it into a csv table before saving the file

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

it would be better if I could see a few blocks

I’ve read it all and indeed it helped me a lot during this time, but there were some that weren’t discussed, so I chose to make this topic a point.

yes exactly, it would be better if you posted your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun