How to create lable that can scroll in card view

I created a quiz app. In my application’s some questions so big. So I want to create my question that able to scroll. How to do it. help me please with sample code…

To do this, you need

1. collintree extension
  2. vertical scroll arrangement
  3. label in which add the text

https://aix.colintree.cn/en/extensions/ScrollArrangementHandlers.html

Thnks… @Still-learning
Can’t I do it without using the extension?

But for scrolling you need atleast one scroll handler… so i hope without is not possible, may be someone know… So you could if not wait for others to their view

okay thanks… @Still-learning

@Wimas_Rathnayaka & @Still-learning
No, you don’t need any extension just to perform a scroll within a label. This can be achieved with built-in components only unless you need/want to add any extra feature along with the scrolling

See attached short screen recording of the same

And here :point_down: is the aia and apk in-case you need
LabelScroll.apk (5.2 MB)

LabelScroll.aia (2.1 KB)

Components used :point_down:

• Card View
  • Vertical scroll arrangement
  • Label
3 Likes

Thanks… @Vaibhav… Thank you very much…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

@Vaibhav I use airtable for load question… not manual

See, manual scrolling can be done with VSA but if you need auto scroll when uqestion displays you should use SHdler

@Wimas_Rathnayaka

You should have mentioned in the starting only that you need to auto scroll the label when question is too big.
But I don’t understand why you want to auto-scroll the question. According to me you should keep that control with user only

@Vaibhav when I use airtable vertical scroll arangement not working.

It is not possible without any extension. You have to use either VSA or Phase extension

(OR)

This can be helpful

Okay… thanks @Still-learning
I will try it.

@Asd_fasd thanks…

1 Like

If isCard property is enabled on VSA then it won’t be scrollable anymore…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.