How to enable download button

set the url parameter to the url variable in the OnDownloadNeeded event, this url would be your file url , it changes according to your file url, which is going to be downloaded.

Can u send me block… Im new actually

Here you’re:
blocks (67)

1 Like

I did this and now its not showing my book only white screen is coming

You should use CreateWebView and then SetWebView methods, example:

Screenshot_2020_1008_004853 previous web viewer was working fine books were open perfect

See my post:

Im new this very hard to understand if u dont mind if i send u aia

Here is the blocks, i meant here:

Book is opening but still downloading not working… When i click to download… No response… Even not asking for the permission or any thing

You won’t get any respnse, just you will get your file downloaded, if you want a response you need to build how it works your self :wink You just need to change the file name to a real file name and not an empty string and change the download word to Download word, and you should your file downloaded.

Very hard to understand :frowning:

Summary : your file should get downloaded, but you won’t get any feedback after/before downloading.

Help me… :frowning_face: cant creat block my self its very difficult for me… Im new

Your file should get downloaded.
But in this block the downloadDir parameter should be :/storage/emulated/0/Download/, i think

By the way, if it’s hard for you to understand me, feel free to use google translate.

Can i not send you aia… Please becauw i have published this at play store and users are asking for download… Button and i cant solve this problem… Its very hard for me to creat

Send you an aia about what :sweat_smile: ? The blocks you should use:

#off-topic
BTW, i’m not sure why you use ads with webView, that my cause your ad mob account to be suspended.

Ohhhh really… No one guid me… I used banner ad and interstitial add there
And yesterday i received mail that your ads are limited… So i my account will be band now?

1 Like

How to resolve that issue now… Do i not add interstitial and banner there?