How to know that firebase authentication sign up is successful or not

How to know that user has sign-up successfully. The option for sign in is given to know that but option for sign up is not given… please tell me how to know it…

See in signin tab method

I don’t understand that…can you explain me simply…

The Login Success event is fired when the user is logged in successfully (A user is logged in on successful sign-up)

Check the docs here : Firebase Authentication - Kodular Docs

He says .
Sign-up success ??

If you could follow the link or at least just read the post, you will see that the Login Success event is to indicate a successful login/signup.

1 Like

What differs.
Whether user…
Is… Doing login or… sign-up
If it has same block

You can use variables to act as flags to store the state of signup.

And if the sign-up fails, Sign Up Failed event is fired.
Use this and the Login Success event to change the variable.
I made a quick example. It would roughly look like something like this.

1 Like

We know that… :smirk::smirk::smirk:
Real question is… …
There should be diff block for… whether… Sign-up succeed… or not

Not event true or false…
We already did that …

Thank you, I will try and contact you if it don’t work then.

For me the wrong login sign up block triggerd.i have made a post about that. Pls have a look on it.Sign up with email and password error

That’s not the way to respond to someone who’s trying to help. You must be thankful to @sivagiri that he created an example for you, instead of just showing useless attitude.

1 Like

True, you should be thankful to him

He isn’t understanding… My question :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

I understand what you’re saying. You want a block like Sign Up failed except to do events under it after the Sign Up has succeeded. @Sander can you take a look into adding this after @awakendeath8 confirms?

1 Like

Yes I wants to say that :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

user id is showing?

Thank You, I want that block …

I don’t know how I understand your peoples language and the wording but somehow I understand better than the others :joy: I’ll be your guy’ translaters for the normal.