How to make Arrangement invisible programmatically?

I am using Yusufcihan’s extension. How do I make a component invisible? Is that the right property name for visibility?

Simply set Visible property to false.

1 Like

Do you see anything wrong with my code in the screenshot?

No.
Your code should work.

It doesn’t work. Strange. The response is 12003. That is the ID of the component. I have tried 12001 to 12003. In the list it is 12003 after I “do it”. But it just won’t go invisible

Try using manual input.

1 Like

This one works, but why does the first one doesn’t?

Probably GetComponent accepts int while Notifier outputs string.

Oh I see. Is there a way to make the dialog box work? maybe numerify the string ? :laughing:

By the way, do you know if there is a list of property that I can see to use with the exxtension? So, I wouldn’t guess need to guess whether it is “visibility”, “visible”, “invisible” etc.

By the way, this works… Hmmmm :thinking:

It is easy to do in Java but not possible in Blockly.
You can use if-else condition to make it work.

As extension just creates an reflection of original component so what you can do is to use this value as property:

1 Like

I see. Ok. But look at my last post. The string works. That pink box thing. Now it is a mystery, or a bug.

EDIT: Wrong Notifier. :expressionless: Mystery solved.

By the way, do you know of a way to make dynamic cards invisible? I can’t put it in an arrangement because of some long winded reason.

It is an #off-topic question.
Please ask questions related to extensions in their respective topics.

Don’t double post please. Next time you will be suspended from the community.

Yeah. I am sorry.

Actually you can get a list of designer properties of any component by this :point_down: method

1 Like

Wait… Actually, I double posted in this thread. I didn’t double post the in the main thread. What should be deleted is my post here (number 13)).Not the thread I opened. That was not a double post…

That’s brilliant!! Thank you!